For a list of racing events happening around the province, please see our events page. For national-level, and other North American events, check out the Sail Canada and Regatta Network calendars.
Jeux Canada Games
Sask Sailing may take up to seven athletes to compete in the following classes:
- Men’s Laser/ILCA 7
- Women’s Radial/ILCA 6
- Men’s 29er (skipper & crew)
- Women’s 29er (skipper & crew)
- Mixed 2.4mR (paralympic class)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15-21 years old*
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan
- Be a member in good standing of an SSCA club
- Compete in a Sail Canada/World Sailing-recognized class
- Compete in at least 5 one-design regattas in the applicable season
- Participate in at least 1 Saskatchewan provincial championship
- Follow a training program approved by the Provincial Coach
- Complete the application form
* Due to the postponement of the 2021 Canada Games in Niagra, the age limit has been adjusted for athletes aged 15-22 as of December 31, 2022. The age range for para athletes is extended to 35.
Are you interested in helping out at regattas, or even running the races? Sail Canada provides additional race managment courses and seminars in the off-season. These are also great opportunities for athletes to review their technical knowledge and learn something new.